Thursday 9 August 2012

Zombie Week_02: Resident Evil


This Saturday I watched Resident Evil and after a very bad review from my Brother and a hard time finding the age rating i sat down with a hot chocolate and some popcorn and zombied it up.
My first big problem was that this "zombie" movie took so long to actually see a zombie I almost fell asleep.
My second problem is that before we even saw a zombie 3/4 of the team they go in with is dead, and this movie lighting is so bad you could get better lighting in a cave, so you can't see if someone is dead on just a zombie.There are some good things about this movie...none that i can think of right now but i'm sure there are some good things about this movie...(right ?)

I rate this movie 3.2/10

Jack

Next week: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment